I can't cancel a Microsoft 365 subscription

YJ 0 Reputation points
2026-10-07T04:27:39.5+00:00

Hi,

I'm trying to cancel my Microsoft 365 subscription, but I'm not able to. In my subscription list, I see the subscription, but the cancel button is no where to be found. I checked my Google subscription history too, and the charge ($10.81) does not appear there. It only appears in my credit card bill. This has been happening for the past several months, and I thought I was being scammed and got rid of the debit card where the money was being taken from, but now the charge shows up on a foreign credit card I opened when I was abroad, which I don't use anymore. Please help me find a way to cancel the subscription.

Thank you.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. DaveM121 937.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-07T05:01:31.7633333+00:00

    Log into any Microsoft account you may have on this link:

    https://account.microsoft.com/services/

    If you see an active subscription listed there, indicated by the expiry date.

    If so, click the Manage button beside the subscription, what options do you have in the Manage section.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.