Charged for Fortnite Crew for months and the subscription never was even active on my account

Logan Dodson 0 Reputation points
2026-10-06T20:11:52.08+00:00

I was being charged every month for a Fortnite crew subscription and after I noticed I went to check and see if it was active and I didn’t even receive any rewards related to the subscription. I have a screenshot showing that the last time the subscription was active on Xbox was 2025. I was almost certain I canceled it before. Now I’m still being charged. Is there anyway I can try to get a refund? I haven’t even made a purchase since January of 2026 and I have no record of any rewards in my account.IMG_7673

User's image

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Ian-T 13,360 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-07T02:03:18.4566667+00:00

    Please note that our forum is a public platform, and we will modify your question to hide your personal information in the description. Kindly ensure that you hide any personal or organizational information the next time you post an error or other details to protect personal data. 


    Hi @Logan Dodson

    I’m sorry you’ve been charged repeatedly without receiving the Fortnite Crew benefits.

    Because Microsoft Q&A is a public forum, nobody here can access your billing or Epic Games account or issue a refund. Since the subscription appears in your Microsoft billing history, please contact Xbox Support and request a review of all Fortnite Crew charges. Refund eligibility depends on the subscription, billing dates, region, and account history.

    Also ask support to verify which Xbox profile purchased the subscription. Then check which Epic Games account is linked to that Xbox profile, as the rewards may have been delivered to a different linked account.

    Keep recurring billing turned off and provide support with the screenshots and billing dates. Please do not post order numbers or payment information publicly.

    Thank you for your understanding and time

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.