Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
To reach a human for Microsoft 365 plan or subscription options:
- Go to Contact Microsoft Support.
- Type Contact in the search box.
- Select Get help.
- Select Contact Support or Sign in to contact support.
- Under Products and services, choose Microsoft 365 and Office.
- Under Category, choose Manage account subscription or Manage My Subscription.
- Select Confirm.
- Choose Chat with a support agent or request a call back.
If chat is unavailable, try again during support working hours. In some support flows, a phone callback can be requested instead of waiting on chat.
For Microsoft 365 home plan changes, subscription recurrence can also be checked directly at Services & subscriptions by signing in at https://account.microsoft.com/services, selecting Manage, and then using Change, Switch, or Switch plan when available.
References:
- Change your Microsoft subscription payment method and options
- Turn recurring billing on or off for a Microsoft subscription
- How can I open a live chat or speak with someone in customer care or support? - Microsoft Q&A
- I have paid for a Microsoft 365 subscription... how do I contact a human by phone? - Microsoft Q&A
- PLEASE give me an email to talk to a real person, your AI is terrible and totally useless, please help me, I need a refund - Microsoft Q&A