Edge Add-ons developer enrollment blocked (Ref 715-123225) – request manual trust review

Egor Besarab 0 Reputation points
2026-10-06T17:51:55.5433333+00:00

Problem

I am trying to register as an Individual developer for Microsoft Edge Add-ons (Partner Center → Programs → Microsoft Edge) to publish my browser extension “Muse AI Companion”.

After I submit publisher details (name, address, phone, website), registration fails with:

“Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification processes; as a result your request was blocked.”

Because enrollment never completes, no Partner Center workspace is created, so I cannot open a normal in-portal support ticket (Workspace field is empty).

Identifiers from the error screen

• Transaction ID: (not shown on my screen)

What I think caused the block

I may have been using a VPN by mistake while submitting the form. I have since turned the VPN off and would register again from my normal home connection if manual review approves my account.

Publisher / contact (please use for follow-up)

• Name: Egor Besarab

• Country: Belarus

• Publisher display name: fitztools.com

• Website: https://fitztools.com

Product context

Extension is Chromium MV3 (same package as Chrome Web Store). Backend/billing are unrelated to Microsoft; I only need Edge Add-ons developer enrollment unblocked.

Request

Please escalate to Partner Center Vetting / Trust & Safety for manual review, or tell me the exact steps/documents required to complete Edge Add-ons developer registration.

Thank you.

Microsoft Partner Center | Other
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.