TRYING TO PAY INVOICE AFTER BANK DECLINED THINKING IT WAS FRAUD

Dorothy Stamoulis 0 Reputation points
2026-10-06T15:35:42.8133333+00:00

I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A FORMAL COMPLAINT REGARDING THE UNFRIENDLY MANNER OF DEALING WITH ANYTHING MICROSOFT. I HAVE BEEN ON PHONE AND COMPUTER FOR HOURS DUE TO MY BANK THINKING YEARLY PAYMENT WAS A FRAUD REQUEST. I TRIED TO STRAIGHTEN IT OUT AFTER CONTACTING BANK. I KNOW SOME HUMANS MUST WORK AT THIS COMPANY. WHY DO YOU MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTACT ANYONE. I AM VERY ILL AND THIS IS RIDICULOUS. I COULD NOT HATE DEALING WITH ANYONE MORE THAN DEALING WITH THIS SIMPLE ISSUE. I WOUD LIKE RESPONSE AND APOLOGY.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | iOS

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Haytham-C 5,630 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-06T20:26:05.61+00:00

    Hello Dorothy Stamoulis

    Thank you for reaching out. We sincerely apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this situation may have caused.

    As community moderators, we do not have access to users' billing information, subscription details, payment methods, invoices, or account records. We also do not have any internal tools or permissions to view, modify, verify, or investigate billing-related information on your account.

    For privacy and security reasons, billing data can only be accessed through official Microsoft account and billing support channels. Because of these restrictions, we are unable to review your billing history or determine the status of any charges, subscriptions, refunds, or payments.

    To receive assistance with your billing concern, we recommend contacting Microsoft Support directly through the official support channels, where authorized support agents can securely access and review your account information:

    Go to Contact Us - Microsoft Support 

    • Select Microsoft 365
    • Click Get Home Support
    • Type a brief description of your issue in the search box.
    • Click Get Help and select Contact Support below. 
    • Go to the Products and services tab and choose the appropriate product.
    • On the Category tab, choose the appropriate category or an alternative option.
    • Go to Confirm. Look for and select "Chat with a support agent in your web browser" (during business hours) if available. Explain your situation clearly.

    My apologize that I cannot provide more direct assistance in this matter and appreciate your understanding. I hope the Microsoft Support team will be able to help you resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.