Locked out of my account

Mathis Piché 0 Reputation points
2026-10-06T14:40:34.6366667+00:00

Alright, I have had my microsoft account (not this one) for maybe 7 years and now for some unforseen reason, microsoft is telling me im a bot, I did their **** verification test and I am still locked out.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Bulldog 4,765 Reputation points
    2026-10-06T15:02:49.13+00:00

    If you can share a screenshot of the message you saw, that could be helpful. Otherwise, it's pure guessing on our part, so here's my guess:

    Someone has stolen your Microsoft account username and password, and is using them to take actions in your name that are against one or more of Microsoft's rules.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.