I paid a subscription to microsoft 365 and now my AI has stopped helping me even after I paid for service

Laurel Kropski 0 Reputation points
2026-10-06T04:23:37.64+00:00

I paid $9.99 on 10/3 and it was posted to my CC on 10/4...I am an avid user of AI copilot and just rec'd the following message:

Copilot said:

You've reached your daily limit. Get more usage now or check back at 8:00 PM. this should not be happening...I should have access to the service since now I have subscribed!

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. SD - IA 180.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-06T06:03:42.9766667+00:00

    Hi,

    I will walk through a few steps with you. Some of these are just to help figure out what is wrong, not to fix it right away. So if nothing changes after a step, that is normal. I will keep going until we solve it.

    May I know at

    https://account.microsoft.com/services/microsoft365/details#billing how much AI Credit balance do you see?

    I look forward to hearing from you to get the results of the troubleshooting.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.