My account was falsely flagged and permenantly banned. Now i can't access my important onedrive files. Also can't appeal

SP 0 Reputation points
2026-10-06T04:18:30.3533333+00:00

My account was suspended. I tried appealing but it said the 6 month window expired. However I appealed as soon as i found out. I am not able to download my onedrive files.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. GsN5034 - IA 78,085 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-06T05:59:40.3133333+00:00

    Hello,

    1. What is the exact error message you receive when you sign in with your Microsoft Account here?

    Open an InPrivate window in Edge and sign in with your account here: https://onedrive.live.com/

    meanwhile,

    1. May I please know when you last successfully signed in to your Microsoft Account?
    2. Has your OneDrive been frozen for more than 6 months, and have all of your files been permanently deleted?

    Note:

    Your OneDrive will be frozen if you exceed your storage limit. If you do not upgrade your storage or free up space in OneDrive, your files will be frozen after three months and permanently deleted after six months. Files that have been permanently deleted from OneDrive cannot be restored.


    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.