A web-based tool in Microsoft 365 that enables users to quickly create surveys, quizzes, polls, and feedback forms.
Hi Tracey,
Thank you for reaching out.
I can see how time-consuming this will be when you have results from around 20 quizzes to review. Microsoft Forms does not currently provide an option to download results from multiple quizzes at once.
You will need to open each quiz individually, go to the Responses tab, and select Open in Excel to export the results. I recognize this is not the most convenient process when managing a large number of quizzes, and I appreciate your patience.
I know this is not the result you were hoping for, especially when you have around 20 quizzes to review. However, I want to set the correct expectations and avoid suggesting unsupported methods, as Microsoft Forms currently requires the results for each quiz to be opened and exported to Excel individually.
Thank you for your time and understanding. Wishing you a great day ahead.