Looking for a microsoft specialist

AllDon Construction, Inc 0 Reputation points
2026-10-05T21:33:01.7433333+00:00

i, my name is Jake from Alldon Construction in San Jose.

We use Microsoft 365.

One account was hacked. And we need to clean up our users.

I'm not the admin, so I can't log in to the admin page.

I'd like to get a quote for fixing this.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. Chris-D 1,690 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-05T22:13:13.3166667+00:00

    Hi AllDon,

    Thank you for sharing the details of your situation.

    As this is a user-to-user support forum, I cannot access your organization’s environment or provide a quote for repair services.

    Since this involves a security incident, the affected account should be secured as soon as possible. However, because you are not an administrator, you will need to contact the person who manages your organization’s Microsoft 365 environment. Only an administrator can reset the affected user’s password, revoke active sign-in sessions, review suspicious activity, check mailbox forwarding rules, and verify user accounts and administrator roles within the organization.

    Additionally, if needed, your IT team can also raise a support ticket with Microsoft Support through the Microsoft 365 Admin Center for deeper investigation. They have access to backend configurations and can perform a more in-depth investigation. At the very least, they can provide the most effective workaround to ensure your experience remains smooth and secure.    

    I hope this information helps move the case forward. Should you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please feel free to share them in the comment below. I'm very happy to help.  


    If the answer is helpful, please click 'Yes' and kindly upvote it.

    Note: Follow the steps in the forum documentation to enable email notifications if you want to receive email notifications related to this topic.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.