changing organization to microsoft guest account I get: "Your account has been locked. Contact your support person to unlock it, then try again."

אוקרט שמואל דב 0 Reputation points
2026-10-05T15:38:50.7033333+00:00

when I connect to teams or https://login.microsoftonline.com/ with my company account I get access. Then I change organization to my microsoft guest account and I get: "Your account has been locked. Contact your support person to unlock it, then try again."

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Helen Luu 3,300 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-05T17:29:54.0566667+00:00

    Hi @אוקרט שמואל דב ,

    If you are attempting to access an organization as a guest user and receive the following error message: "Your account has been locked. Contact your support person to unlock it, then try again." I recommend first checking whether other guest users within the same organization are experiencing the same issue. If other guest users can access the organization successfully, the issue may be isolated to the affected guest account.

    If you are not an administrator, please contact your organization's administrator and ask them to review the guest account. They can perform the following checks:

    If the issue persists after performing these steps, please let me know whether the problem affects only a single guest account or multiple guest accounts, and I will be happy to investigate further.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.