I would like to change my type of account from a yearly one to a life time onei

Julie McAlister 0 Reputation points
2026-10-05T13:09:08.5933333+00:00

I would like to change my account from 365 to a simpler one in a life time one. I have no idea how to do this. Any help would be great. Thank you.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. DaveM121 937K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-05T13:44:32.56+00:00

    If you do not want the subscription based Microsoft 365 version of Office, you can purchase a one-time payment version of Office 2024.

    The Office 2024 versions contain a sub-set of the Office apps, so, for example if you use Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote, you can purchase an Office Home 2024 licence.

    https://www.microsoft.com/microsoft-365/p/office-home-2024/cfq7ttc0pqvj

    Then, uninstall Microsoft 365 from your PC and install the new version of Office Home 2024 from your Microsoft account on this link.

    https://account.microsoft.com/services/

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.