Problems with signing into my microsoft account account and Email

STUART PARSONAGE 0 Reputation points
2026-10-05T12:12:23.4033333+00:00

My other microsoft account is linked to my xbox console. I couldn't sign in, so i followed the advice of posters on this forum and used the sign in helper. This allowed me to change my password, but then i couldn't access my console. I went through the sign in helper on my console and managed to get access to my xbox by changing the password for the account. I am using the correct password but my microsoft account won't accept it. I have only ever used 3 passwords on my microsoft account and none of them work. My account says my password is incorrect or just ignores the password altogether and puts me back to the enter your password screen. I seem to be going round in circles. I also seem to be getting random zeros automatically added to whatever i type into my browser and if i press my right arrow button a snipping tool display appears at the top of the screen. All these faults seem to coincide with each other.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Dio Xavier 296.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2026-10-05T13:16:08.44+00:00

    Hello,

    Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Community.

    Good morning. Access the Control Panel by pressing Win+I -> Privacy & Security -> Webcam -> Enable all webcam permissions and restart your computer.

    Let us know the result.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.