A family of Microsoft relational database management systems designed for ease of use.
For Office applications, see the AI answer in this post.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have tried multiple different strategies to resolving this issue and nothing seems to be working - any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
A family of Microsoft relational database management systems designed for ease of use.
For Office applications, see the AI answer in this post.
Good day Kevin Kelly
First, might i confirm the following:
1/ When do you encounter this issue, and what are you trying to access or do when it occurs?
2/ Is your account associated with an organization? If so, could you please check whether anyone else in your organization is experiencing the same issue?
3/ Which version of Windows are you currently using?
Besides, based on the error code, I found a Microsoft article that matches this issue. You can follow the troubleshooting steps in the article to double-check the problem.
The article includes 5 troubleshooting steps. Please go through each step and confirm whether you have completed all of them. If you get stuck at any step, please let me know, and I’ll try to help you figure it out.
Error 0xC0000142 when you start an Office application
Furthermore, I also found a thread with a similar error. You can refer to it as an additional reference for your case.
Looking forward to hearing from you!