Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Thank you for the update. If you have already renewed and paid for your Microsoft 365 Business Standard subscription but are still seeing a duplicate subscription or an unpaid invoice in your account, I would recommend contacting Microsoft Billing Support for further investigation.
This type of issue typically requires access to billing and subscription records that are not available to community users. Microsoft's support team can review the backend billing information, verify the subscription status, check for any duplicate purchases, and determine whether the additional listing can be removed or corrected.
To resolve this issue, Microsoft’s support team will need to be engaged. A support engineer can investigate the billing records, verify the subscription configuration, and perform any necessary backend checks or synchronization actions. Since this may require access to account-specific information, it is recommended to create a support ticket for the most efficient resolution.
The Global Administrator should create a service request with Microsoft Support. For guidance, please see: Get support - Microsoft 365 admin.
Please note that I’m also a community user, so I don’t have access to billing systems, subscription details, or backend account information. I apologize for redirecting you, but the Billing Support team will be in the best position to verify the duplicate subscription and unpaid invoice and provide the appropriate resolution.
Thank you for your understanding, and I hope the issue is resolved quickly.