Unknown recurring charge

Laura McGillivray MBE 0 Reputation points
2026-10-05T11:08:55.39+00:00

On my account i see a recurring charge of £3.91 each month titled Microsoft #g**[Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]** Reading, [Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]

I do nort recognise this and it is not listed as a subscription. What is it?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Daniel-Vo 6,610 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-05T11:38:55.9733333+00:00

    Dear @Laura McGillivray MBE,

    Good day! Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum!

    First of all, I would like to clarify one point: this forum is intended for users to assist one another. No one, including myself, has the authority or the tools to resolve issues related to refunds or subscription cancellations on your behalf.

    However, I can help you verify which product the invoice charge is for. Since I need to confirm this with the related team, I will respond to you within 24 hours. As this involves personal information, I will share the details through a private message.

    User's image

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.