Request for 2026 Tax Residency Certificate for Microsoft Advertising / Bing Ads

Madej Marcin 20 Reputation points
2026-10-05T09:51:51.8333333+00:00

Hello,

I have started using Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads) for my business in Poland and I have received an invoice from Microsoft.

For Polish tax and accounting purposes, I need Microsoft’s valid Certificate of Tax Residency for 2026 for the Microsoft entity that issued the invoice.

Could you please provide the 2026 tax residency certificate, or let me know where I can download it?

Thank you.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Nam-D 4,170 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2026-10-05T10:34:20.51+00:00

Hello @Madej Marcin,

I sent you your required document via Private Message. Please check Private Message via the button shown as below:

User's image

Best regards.


If you found the answer helpful, kindly click the "Yes" button below. If you have any further questions about this answer, please click "Comment."

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

0 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.