My Microsoft for Startups business verification for Stroctus AI Inc. failed with “We couldn't verify your startup.”
I am using the new Microsoft for Startups Preview experience in Azure Portal. My account currently shows $1,000 of $150,000 credits unlocked, with my remaining credits expiring October 29, 2026.
Microsoft's documentation says business/domain verification is handled by Microsoft for Startups Program Support through Your Microsoft Team → Get program support. However, Your Microsoft Team / Get program support is not present anywhere in my Preview portal.
I also tried the official Microsoft for Startups Program Support link, but after signing in it redirects me back to the same Preview homepage. Azure Help + Support does not provide a Microsoft for Startups / Business Verification category.
Could a Microsoft moderator please escalate my existing startup profile privately to Microsoft for Startups Program Support / Business Verification for manual review or reopen the verification?
Stroctus AI Inc. is a registered Delaware C-Corporation. I can provide privately the Certificate of Incorporation, EIN documentation, registered business address, domain ownership evidence for stroctus.com, and any other verification documents required.
I do not want to create a duplicate startup application.
Thank you.