Microsoft Designer

Brian Rope 0 Reputation points
2026-10-05T00:41:18.09+00:00

I just tried to instal Microsoft Designer and was advised it is not available in this region. Is there any way around that? if not, what recommendations do you have for a replacement for Publisher? I've tried several options but not yet found one I like much.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. EmilyS726 270.7K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-05T01:17:30.8433333+00:00

    I am afraid no one can provide ways to go around regional availability issue.

    But if you have a perpetual copy of Office that contains Publisher, it can still run and work, it just won't receive updates anymore. If you are using a subscription, then the app will not work anymore.

    Otherwise, you can consider third party options like Affinity or Canva.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.