How to actually get in contact with customer support?

Leon Ulukaya 0 Reputation points
2026-10-04T23:31:36.9633333+00:00

My credentials were compromised, but I have now secured the account. I am experiencing ongoing mailbox compromise/persistence. Malicious rules were created that forwarded specific emails to an external Gmail address. The rules continued appearing after I changed the password, enabled 2FA/passkey and signed out all sessions. I have no active forwarding and no authorised third-party applications. I am still receiving QuickMailChecker/SkyMarket and Ninhomail messages which block actual emails incoming. I need the Outlook.com mailbox investigated for hidden/server-side rules or other persistence. When trying to access Outlook support I'm met with a loop that just takes me back to sign in with no further action.

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For home
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.