Hello, Account hacked!!! Bank card and sensetive info :(

Sujan Bhattarai 0 Reputation points
2026-10-04T19:52:07.2733333+00:00

Account hacked. Everything removed even my mail has been changed. ALl my passkey and security info was removed.

Hi guys, around 22 sep i got my account hacked when i wa sleeping midnigt. :( i already went through A LOT OF CASES already. everytime i get rejected saying i do not verfiy that i am the owner of this account.

My original mail was "@gmail.com" and hacker changed it into "@notlettersmail.com" now i am stranded, I had so many points in MS rewards. CDOC is not helping me please someone help me.

I have proff and edvice like ms rewards purchases like giftcards. I also do have previous emails from microsoft in my original mail like my pas password change emails and you name it. I HAVE EVERYTHING.

MORE IMPORTANTLY I HAD MY BANK CARDS LINKED! 😭

Gosh, please i respect microsoft and always use edge. Is there any microsoft CDOC team who wanna help me personally please I beg your pardon.

:( i have proofs and everything pls anyone? I am so desperate

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Craig Long 18,645 Reputation points
    2026-10-04T21:59:54.52+00:00

    Call the number on the back of your cards immediately to request new cards.

    Regarding Microsoft account hacking, all I can do is post a help article.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/accounts-billing/manage/how-to-recover-a-hacked-or-compromised-microsoft-account

    You mention passkeys, which is great to hear.

    Scan your computer for malware. Signing out of websites when you leave them is good practice.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.