Microsoft not contacting me after completing account recovery form

s 0 Reputation points
2026-10-04T13:16:44.52+00:00

My account has been locked since early August, I have completed the online recovery form over a dozen times and Microsoft has never contacted me after completing any of the forms. I no longer have access to my 2-factor authentication as this account is over 15+ years old. The big concern I am running into is my xbox account is linked to the email that is locked, I have hundreds of dollars in that account; also I am still currently getting charged for gamepass.Is there a way to get my account over to a new email address?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Other
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.