A dissapearance of an account and strange occurances happening.

Natsuki なつき 20 Reputation points
2026-10-04T12:50:25.0966667+00:00

Hello!

This is my first time ever writing something like this, keep that in mind.

I'm a minecraft player and this has never happened to me, I was playing on a server when I got kicked and then it completely logged me out for no reason whatsoever. But I had Minecraft.net open when I was playing and when I checked that my Minecraft Skin was changed completely and there was a different email. When I was trying to log back in, it said to our email "account does not exist" and "account name not recognised".

I was playing around 12:59 and it got changed at 13:00 said timestamp being: Timestamp: 2026-10-04T12:13:00.102Z

I would love some support about this as I have no idea what to do next and I would appreciate any kind of contact from any possible moderator who could help with this problem. I won't send the emails yet, but once I get a response I will share which account got deleted and to which it got switched.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
DaveM121 937K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2026-10-04T13:25:55.81+00:00

Your description of the problem indicates your account has been hacked.

I wish I had better news for you, this forum is just a user to user forum, to protect users, no-one here has any account access, when a Microsoft account is hacked, if the hackers change the associated data like the Email, then that account is usually no longer recoverable, try using the process they provide on this link to recover a hacked account, if this process is not successful, sadly, that account cannot be recovered.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/how-to-recover-a-hacked-or-compromised-microsoft-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Newest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.