Problem with my minecraft account it sais no such account exists and no licence.

ANASTASIYA KESKEK 0 Reputation points
2026-10-04T06:34:15.53+00:00

Hello, when I try to log into my Microsoft account, it says that this account doesn’t exist, and in the launcher it says that there is no such player and that they don’t have a license. I bought the license 2–3 days ago using my email. Also, without a VPN like zapret-discord-youtube, when I joined a server it kept showing “connecting to world” endlessly, but with zapret-discord-youtube everything worked. I also wanted to change my skin, but it says that such an account doesn’t exist, and on some licensed servers everything worked with zapret-discord-youtube while some didn’t. Now it doesn’t work at all, neither with zapret-discord-youtube nor without it, and the Microsoft website still can’t find my account. What should I do?

Windows for home | Other | Gaming
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. Onyx Is here 5,015 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-04T10:37:25.25+00:00

    Sorry to hear you're having trouble.

    I had done some research on zapret-discord-youtube and see that it's bypass engine designed to circumvent ISP blocks. If the system works for you when you're using that then it may be that your ISP is blocked from accessing the service for some reason. You may want to look into that on your end by contacting your ISP to find out.

    As for your account not working please try following the instructions to use the Sign In Helper via this link https://support.microsoft.com/accounts-billing/manage/microsoft-account-sign-in-helper to see if you're about access the account from there. Once completed please keep an eye on your email including the junk/spam folder for a response.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.