Partner Center account still deactivated after vetting status changed to Authorized - cannot access Hardware Developer Program or open a support request

Andrew Baker 0 Reputation points
2026-10-04T02:46:57.6366667+00:00

My Windows Hardware Developer Program enrollment was deactivated on 2 September 2026 while account verification was in progress. Verification has since completed successfully, but account access is still blocked, and I cannot open a support request to get it restored.

Current state:

Account settings > Legal info > Developer shows Vetting status: Authorized

Verification Summary for Seller ID 95925200 also shows Verification Status: Authorized

Publisher name: Ryzev Software LLC, D-U-N-S 149897823

However, https://partner.microsoft.com/dashboard/hardware redirects to /restrictedaccess?reason=Deactivated with the message "you don't have permission to access this page because your Partner Center account has been deactivated."

Correlation ID: 686c3b89-7d6e-4930-bae3-35f70e7c5fc3

Time: 04 Oct 2026 02:20:48 UTC

Why I am posting here rather than opening a ticket: the Partner Center AI assistant confirms that verification completed but the account's access state is still separately marked as deactivated, and it directs me to open a support request. When I do, the Contact support form cannot be submitted because the required Workspace field returns "No results found" - no workspaces are provisioned while the account is deactivated. The public support flow (Enrollment > Account verification > Business verification > Review solutions) loops back to that same form. Help + support shows "No support requests".

Question: now that vetting shows Authorized, how do I get the account's deactivated access state cleared so I can use the Hardware Developer Program? Is there a route to reach the team that owns account reactivation when the in-portal support request form cannot be submitted?

Happy to provide any further details.

Microsoft Partner Center | Other
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.