Disable Hello PIN

Kevin M. Wilson 0 Reputation points
2026-10-04T01:37:07.0833333+00:00

Whichever medium (Copilot or remote tech support). With Copilot several hours during the last Three Days, this AI is Stupid, as for remote tech support, out of 2 sessions today, neither tech assoc. sent the session recover info., each made a change(s), rebooted the laptop! That's it, no return to the session prior to the restart!
Just getting to a remote session tech assoc. is filled with "contact support" infinite loop!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows Hello, lock screen and sign-in

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. EmilyS726 270.7K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-04T02:52:28.84+00:00

    Hi Kevin,

    I can't speak on behalf of the support experience since I am indepedent, but I think I might be able to help you with the technical question you might have. You only wrote "disable Windows Hello PIN". Do you want to stop Windows from asking you for PIN, and want to use password instead, or you want to set up auto log in without asking PIN or Password.

    Can you currently access Windows?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.