I tried to use the recovery option and it once again told me my account doesn't exist. When I tried to make another account with a different email to contact microsoft support, it said I can't make an account because of suspicious activity. I made a new email and it told me the same thing. No matter what I do my account seems to be farther and farther away from me.
Account deleted by hackers
My real email was hacked, and each time I try to log in it says my account doesn't exist. I'm writing this from my school account because I have nowhere else to do this. I tried submitting a form, but it just leads back to another form that says my email doesn't exist. I don't know what to do anymore. Every time I try to log in with microsoft it gives me an email with a name I don't recognize and a strange domain. I just want to play minecraft and I can't even do that anymore. Please help me out.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
2 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Dio Xavier 296.6K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2026-10-04T00:31:48.8966667+00:00 Hello,
Welcome to the Microsoft Outlook Community.
Good afternoon. I'm so sorry for what you're going through.
When a Microsoft account is compromised and security information such as nicknames, passwords, or verification methods are modified, the recovery process can become more complex. For security and privacy reasons, the Microsoft Community does not have access to accounts and cannot intervene in this process, which is performed exclusively by Microsoft systems. Please note that if the account has not been accessed in the last two years, it will be permanently terminated per Microsoft's account policy and cannot be reactivated, recovered, or used to create a new account with the same email address.
I recommend that you follow the guidelines in the official article to start recovering your account:
How to Recover a Hacked or Compromised Microsoft Account
If you can't regain access, you can also contact Microsoft Support by following these steps:
Contact Microsoft Support: https://support.microsoft.com/pt-br/home/contact
Type "Contact" into the search box.
Click Ask for help , and then select Contact Support or Sign in to contact Support.
Under Products & Services, select Account Security.
Under Category, select Technical Support, and then click Confirm.
If you do, select Chat with a support agent. If you prefer, you can also ask for help over the phone.
Chat support is available at specific times. If the option is not available at this time, please try again later or the next business day.
I hope these guidelines help resolve the issue. If you have any new questions related to Microsoft services, feel free to return to the Community. If possible, report the outcome. Your feedback can also help other users who are going through a similar situation.