Entered pre-order code for Minecraft Dungeons 2 and did not receive bonuses

Justin Morrow 0 Reputation points
2026-10-03T23:51:25.55+00:00

About 4 days ago I received my physical copy of Minecraft Dungeons 2 on the Switch 2, along with it Nintendo emailed me a online pre-order code for my bonuses which I entered and still have not received the rewards of. I immediately contacted Nintendo support about the code and after some back and forth via email they called me just today and told me there was nothing they could do on their end and that I should try to reach out to the company behind the game I was having trouble with. I can provide screenshots of my in game inventory not having the bonuses as well as receipts for when I purchased the game and anything else you may need. I also want to mention that the code provided by Nintendo was a code only redeemable in the Nintendo store and not within the game itself. I'm not sure what you can do, but is there some way you can help me get my pre-order bonuses?

Windows for home | Other | Gaming
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Kai-H 27,975 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-04T09:13:52.87+00:00

    Hi, Justin Morrow

    I’m sorry Nintendo sent you back and forth on this. You entered the code in the right place: the official instructions for a physical copy say to redeem its bonus code through Nintendo, then sign in to your Microsoft account in Minecraft Dungeons II to claim the pre-order items.

    First, make sure you’re playing under the same Nintendo user that redeemed the code. Redeemed content belongs to that user’s Nintendo Account, and an in-game bonus won’t appear as a separate icon on the Switch HOME Menu. Then open the game, sign in to your Microsoft account, and check the Collectibles tab for the Twisted Cape, Twisted Chicken pet, and hero skins.

    If they’re still missing, use Contact Support at the bottom of a Minecraft Help article. Include your purchase receipt, Nintendo’s redemption confirmation, the Nintendo user and Microsoft account you used, and screenshots of the Collectibles tab. Don’t post the full code or account details publicly. Forum staff can’t add the items to your account, but Minecraft support can review the missing reward.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.