Reclaim Minecraft Java licence bought Mar 30, 2011

Grouik Petitgoret 0 Reputation points
2026-10-03T22:34:12.8866667+00:00

Don't care about the account (I play offline) but I want my eternal licence back.

Mojang ******@mojang.com Mar 30, 2011, 7:36 PM

Hi GrouikPetitgoret, Thank you for purchasing Minecraft! To play the game, visit http://www.minecraft.net/ and either download the game, or play it directly in your web browser. Your user name is GrouikPetitgoret Your transaction ID is 115119674 If you ever forget your password, or want to change it, you can request a new one here: http://www.minecraft.net/forgotpass.jsp Thank you, Mojang

The EULA I signed when buying :

"You never have to pay again! You get all future versions of the game, including all expansions and addons. You help fund the development of Minecraft Custom skins in multiplayer Once you've bought the game, it's yours. No DRM. Survival mode!"

Windows for home | Other | Gaming
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.