Account Escalation Request

Bot Voltage 0 Reputation points
2026-10-03T22:31:54.87+00:00

Recently I got hack and my email was deleted from my accout. I requested access back and recived an email from the **Mircosoft **Account Escalation Request. I recived 1 email from the Microsoft Account Safety Team and responded in 2 days after gathering all my info for their questions. 2 day later I got a new email from the Microsoft Account Safety Team saying that the case is closed because it was either resolved or closed due to non-response after multiple contact attempts. Suposidly a closure email explaining the reason would have been sent to you.

I recived no email, my case is not resolved and I've responded to all emails. WTF. I lost my microsoft account which has games, my info, and my stored data. What else can I do other than re-submit another request?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
0 comments No comments

3 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Brian Tillman 27,400 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-04T18:47:20.6333333+00:00

    The account may be there but it's unrecoverable. If you were using a non-Microsoft address as the username, then you can create a new account with that address but nothing associated with the original account will be available. It's gone for good. If you had any payment cards associated with the original account, it's time to get those card numbers changed by contacting the card issuers. If you had any active subscriptions, those are gone now as well. You'll need new ones. If you were using a Microsoft address as the username, like those that end in @outlook.com, @live.com, @hotmail.com or @msn.com, that address is also gone for good. You can never reuse a Microsoft address that was removed from an account.

    I know none of this is pleasant to hear, but it's true nevertheless. It's the way Microsoft runs things

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Brian Tillman 27,400 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-04T15:27:32.86+00:00

    What are the exact symptoms? If you receive an error, include it here exactly as it appears on your screen.

    Was this answer helpful?


  3. Brian Tillman 27,400 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-03T23:52:18.9766667+00:00

    Hi. I'm Brian and I'll try to help.

    When you try to log in, do you get an error that the account doesn't exist? If that's the case, your account is gone for good. No one can restore it for you. If you used an address that ended in a Microsoft domain like @outlook.com, then that address is also gone for good. It has been permanently disabled.

    If you do not get the error that the account doesn't exist, exactly what happens when you try to log in?

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.