Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook.com
my other hotmail accounts work ok, only 1 account has a corrupt mailbox
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Outlook.com attachments do not download or preview on any device (Edge, Chrome, iPhone). No error message — clicking attachments does nothing. This is not a browser issue. I need a mailbox repair. Support escalation loops back to inbox and never reaches a human
Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook.com
my other hotmail accounts work ok, only 1 account has a corrupt mailbox
Hi,
It seems like there is a known issue on the backend from Microsoft:
On iPhone, are you using the app or the browser?
I look forward to hearing from you with the troubleshooting results.
I tried again the next day having the same issue
Since I cannot reach a human using Microsoft Support, when I try to log my in to reach a human it loops back to my web outlook email screen. Outlook.com attachments cannot download or view and I cannot reach a human, very frustrating
I see, thank you. It seems like you will need to contact the Outlook support team to solve this.
In Outlook, click Help > Help.
Type your query something like "Not recieving emails from senders".
Click Yes beside Still need help, and sign in if needed.
You will be routed to an agent.
A friendly reminder that this is a user-to-user forum where users help other users.
Experts or Advisors participating here cannot make changes to Microsoft services or access internal systems and can only provide technical guidance, irrespective of Microsoft's Policy decisions.
I hope this information helps. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Wishing you good luck!