Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook.com
@Emma Dean said
Outlook PWA desktop will not allow me to download or preview email attachments even though I can see them when I log in to outlook via my phone
I just tested using Outlook PWA using Windows/Chrome and I can not reproduce. So it doesn't look like a general Outlook PWA bug.
I would suggest that the next time you hit the problem, from the Outlook main menu do:
Help -> Feedback -> (o) Report a problem
[Record]
{Make it fail}
[Stop Recording]
Can we contact you -> Yes
Collect logs for feedback -> Yes
[Submit]
If you don't hear back from Support after 24 hours, contact Support and ask about your previous Problem Report.
- From the main menu: Help -> ? Help
- {This should open the Help side panel}
- Search Help -> {Your problem} and press Enter
- Still need help? [Yes]
- If you get "We're here to help": Tell us your problem -> {Your problem, again} [Get Help]
- [Sign In] {Use any Outlook/Microsoft account}
- Choose a support option -> Chat with a support agent in your web browser