Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.
This didn't resolve the issue. Why would my Office programs change to Spanish after years of being in English?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
This morning, my Office programs changed from English to Spanish. I've tried several steps suggested by CoPilot, but none of them have worked. How do I change Office back to English?
Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.
This didn't resolve the issue. Why would my Office programs change to Spanish after years of being in English?
Hello,
I am going to give you some screenshots guidance in case you cannot read Spanish.
In the app, go to Files > Options
Language option is the 7th one down. You can select the language you want and use the move up option to move it to the very top. If English is not even listed, use the Add a language button to add it first.