Fresh install windows 11 26h2 - unable to login with microsoft account
FRESH - clean install from media creation tool windows 11 26h2 just today. Network plugged in. during setup sign in with your microsoft account prompt and adding my username and password I get - unable to log you in account locked?? re-installed 3 times same thing EVERY time... Note I am able to log into my microsoft account on my laptop with no problem every single time today. I even get the secondary account verification code which is when entered I get the unable to log you in account locked? Soooo microsoft continues with setup to a local account? When I tried to then switch to my microsoft account AGAIN FAIL. The windows password is not the same = but it is the one I used during setup!!!!!
Come on Microsoft- No wonder everyone is abandoning windows!!!!!! BTW in searching answers for this problem microsoft learn website all answers appear to be deleted "locked" with NO answer??????????????