I need to remove an old college email and username which micro soft thinks is an account.

robert lindsay 0 Reputation points
2026-10-03T16:04:29.6366667+00:00

Hi,

I need help please.

I've spent far to much time already trying to gain access to support / help.

First an old account needs deleting so that I will only have one account in operation. Namely the one I'm signed into now.

Next, I have started a 1 month free trial of MS 365 personal which should include Co Pilot to help me draft my CV etc . . . . If it does not then I need help switching to another free trial with WORD and CO PILOT eg. MS 365 premium free 1 month trial

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. robert lindsay 0 Reputation points
    2026-10-03T16:10:57.1633333+00:00

    if Im in the wrong place then can someone out there help me access the the right place to get help with my subscription and account clean up issue, thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. robert lindsay 0 Reputation points
    2026-10-03T16:08:00.1633333+00:00

    Please please please signpost me to a Microsoft support I can access for a live Q & A inter action. this is taking forever when it should be a lot faster and easier

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.