Changing font size in Outlook emails in the To and Subject fields

Maggie Hubert 0 Reputation points
2026-10-03T14:56:43.1833333+00:00

I would like to increase the font size in composing a new email in the To and Subject fields.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. SD - IA 180.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-03T15:35:39.7+00:00

    Hi,

    I assume you are talking about Outlook 365. I wish I had a better answer, but Outlook 365 does not provide a direct or built-in setting to change the font size exclusively for the "To," "Cc," "Bcc," or "Subject" fields while composing an email.

    The best way is the following:

    • Right-click your Windows desktop and select Display settings.
    • Under Scale and layout, increase the percentage (for example, change it from 100% to 125% or 150%

    Please do ensure to send feedback to Microsoft using Help > Feedback, to let the developers know.


    A friendly reminder that this is a user-to-user forum where users help other users.

    Experts or Advisors participating here cannot make changes to Microsoft services or access internal systems and can only provide technical guidance, irrespective of Microsoft's Policy decisions.

    I hope this information helps. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Wishing you good luck!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.