Urgent Request for Refund or Activation of AI Humanizer Subscription

saidu sallau baba-ali 0 Reputation points
2026-10-03T08:51:06.3633333+00:00

Dear Microsoft Support Team,

My name is Baba-ali Sallau Saidu. I made a subcrition for AI Humanizer on Tuesday, September 29, 2026, at 6:21 PM, using my Verve card ending with 4487. I was charged NGN 5,199.00, and the money was deducted from my Jaiz Bank account.

However, I could not use the application after making the payment, and this affected my urgent work. I am requesting that you either activate the application for me immediately or give me a full refund of NGN 5,199.00.

I can provide the payment receipt, transaction details, or any other information needed to confirm the payment. Please attend to this issue urgently.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Baba-ali Sallau Saidu

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. SD - IA 180.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-03T09:48:23.3666667+00:00

    Hi,
    I will walk through a few steps with you. Some of these are just to help figure out what is wrong, not to fix it right away. So if nothing changes after a step, that is normal. I will keep going until we solve it.

    Did you buy the product from the Microsoft Store?

    Are you logged in with the same account in the Microsoft Store you used to make the purchase? Typically signing out and signing in back helps.

    If you want to refund an app/game, the Microsoft Store allows you to request a refund within 14 days.

    For Software products, the days can be up to 30.

    For games, additional conditions apply, such as having played fewer than a specific number of hours.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/10558/microsoft-store-returning-items-bought-for-exchange-refund

    https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/digital-game-purchase-refund-terms

    To request a refund, please go to the following page:

    https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

    You should see your order after signing in.

    I hope this information helps. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Otherwise, please take a moment to accept the answer. Wishing you good luck!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.