Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
This is a public forum, not support.
Have a look at:
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Good afternoon, I tried the Microsoft 365 Copilot trial for 3 days but I couldn't use it, yesterday I had a fund of IDR 150,000, and bought a monthly Microsoft item without my knowledge.
I didn't and haven't used Microsoft services so please return my funds, I've tried sending an email to Microsoft but it was blocked, thank you🙏🏻
Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
This is a public forum, not support.
Have a look at:
Log into your Microsoft account online on this link:
https://account.microsoft.com/services/
On that link, you should see the Microsoft 365 subscription, select that and click the Manage button.
In there, you can cancel the subscription and also, while there, disable the recurring billing on the subscription.
You should then be entitled to a pro-rata refund within 5 business days, you can check your eligibility to a refund using the steps on this link.