Partner Center developer account: Business Verification stuck at "Rejected / Pending Partner Action", no way to contact support

Neha 0 Reputation points
2026-10-03T06:45:58.66+00:00

My Partner Center developer account's Business Verification shows "Rejected" and "Pending Partner Action" on the Verification Summary page (legacy experience).

I submitted a new business document on 26 September 2026. The Resolve panel says "Document submitted successfully" with a 5-day review window, and the Submit button is now disabled. Five business days have passed with no status change, and the estimated date (30 Sept 2026) has also passed.

There is no Help + support option, and I can't create a support ticket anywhere in my Partner Center account.

How can I get this escalated to the Partner Center verification team, and is there a way to check whether my document is still under review?

Region: India

Account type: Developer

Microsoft Partner Center | Other
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.