Uninstalled MS Office

nico carlos 0 Reputation points
2026-10-03T06:40:10.92+00:00

Hi Microsoft Team.

I accidentally uninstalled my MS Office in my laptop. I bought the product 2 years ago so I don't have the prod license key. I tried to log-in to my account, which was linked to my Yahoo. However, the product key does not appear to the account which is weird. The proof that I have as of now is microsoft emailed my yahoo account for service agreements update. Can somebody tell me what can I do?

User's image

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-03T07:12:16.82+00:00

    When you first activated your Office licence, that licence should have become associated to your Microsoft Account as a digital licence online and it is from there that you can re-install Office without the need for a product key:

    https://account.microsoft.com/services/

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.