I paid for my subscription to update Microsoft 365 and it is not installing

dantemaze 0 Reputation points
2026-10-02T23:47:29.56+00:00

I keep getting messages to pay for the renewal of my subscription, but I already paid for it and I didn't install and I keep getting message to pay. How can this be fixed?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. Jeronimo Fuerte 46,645 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-03T01:02:37.7333333+00:00

    Sorry to hear that Microsoft 365 is still asking you to renew even though you have already paid. To better understand the situation, could you please sign in at https://account.microsoft.com/services using the Microsoft account associated with the purchase and let us know what subscription is shown there, including whether it appears as Active and its expiration or renewal date? Please do not share your email address, product key, order number, or any other personal information.

    Also, please check https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and confirm whether the renewal payment appears there as Completed. If the subscription shows as active online, please let us know exactly where you are seeing the message asking you to pay again—for example, inside Word or Excel, during installation, or on a Microsoft webpage—and share the exact message or a screenshot with any personal information hidden.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.