Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Perfect! And I hope it will be all good now.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
my recent subscription payment was declined. I have proper funds to pay. Will you be trying that card again or do i need to manually make my payment?
Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Perfect! And I hope it will be all good now.
Hi, I'm Bernard. I'm happy to help!
I recommend updating your payment option by following the steps below:
Go to this link: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments
Select "Add payment method"
Then follow the prompts to add.
What do I need to do, where do i go to pay and/or update my payment method?
My phone # 317-852-2136, email ******@outlook.com