subscription payment was declined. I need to pay.

Chris Collins 0 Reputation points
2026-10-02T19:11:44.41+00:00

my recent subscription payment was declined. I have proper funds to pay. Will you be trying that card again or do i need to manually make my payment?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Other
0 comments No comments

3 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Lester Bernard Reyes 85,510 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-03T07:06:40.08+00:00

    Perfect! And I hope it will be all good now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Lester Bernard Reyes 85,510 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-02T19:45:58.57+00:00

    Hi, I'm Bernard. I'm happy to help!

    I recommend updating your payment option by following the steps below:

    Go to this link: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments

    Select "Add payment method"

    Then follow the prompts to add.

    Was this answer helpful?


  3. Chris Collins 0 Reputation points
    2026-10-02T19:20:52.1433333+00:00

    What do I need to do, where do i go to pay and/or update my payment method?

    My phone # 317-852-2136, email ******@outlook.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.