Welcome Chuggar B,
I understand how frustrating this must be, especially when the timeout results in an automatic forfeit during an active game.
Since the problem occurs specifically while playing MSN Games Backgammon and appears to affect multiple sessions over an extended period, I would like to narrow down a few details first:
- Which web browser are you using (Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox, etc.)?
- Does the blank screen occur only in Backgammon, or have you noticed it in other MSN Games as well?
- Have you tested using an InPrivate/Incognito window to see if the behavior changes?
- Approximately how often does the issue occur (every game, several times per day, or only occasionally)?
As a quick test, please try the following:
- Open the game in an InPrivate browser window.
- Temporarily disable any ad-blocking or privacy extensions for the MSN Games site.
- Clear the browser cache and cookies for MSN Games, then sign in again.
- If possible, test the game in a different browser and compare the results.
I look forward to your reply.