Customer support

JP 0 Reputation points
2026-10-02T11:41:59.6966667+00:00

Hello, I'm struggling to find customer support on Australia.

I don't want a chatbot or even a live chat as the techs are not particularly helpful.

So I would like to get someone on a phone call that can help me with my subscription.

Is this possible?

Thanks, J

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Other
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. SD - IA 180.4K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-02T12:18:28.5566667+00:00

    Hi,

    Please try this link to get in touch of an actual Billing agent, who are dedicated agents for Subscription support.

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/microsoft-365/business/sales-support#

    Click Chat Now > Choose Personal:

    User's image

    User's image

    I am afraid Microsoft does not have a callback number for personal users.

    I hope this information helps. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Wishing you good luck!

    Was this answer helpful?


  2. SD - IA 180.4K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-03T14:59:29.28+00:00

    Thanks. But this didn't help either. The phone number just takes me to another robot.

    Hi,

    I did not post a phone number. I wonder if there is a confusion. You need to click Chat with an agent, and write "Contact agent" a few times to force a human intervention. Try on Monday and let me know.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.