Can't log into my account

Bryce Urlacher 0 Reputation points
2026-10-02T02:51:10.0233333+00:00

Done several recovey emails and no replies from you

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For home

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. SD - IA 180.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-02T04:53:51.5+00:00

    Hi,

    I will walk through a few steps with you. Some of these are just to help figure out what is wrong, not to fix it right away. So if nothing changes after a step, that is normal. I will keep going until we solve it.

    Do you mean you cannot log into the account?

    Microsoft account sign-in helper

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/accounts-billing/manage/microsoft-account-sign-in-helper

    Reset a forgotten Microsoft account password

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/accounts-billing/manage/reset-a-forgotten-microsoft-account-password

    Account recovery unsuccessful

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/accounts-billing/manage/account-recovery-unsuccessful

    If the recovery is unsuccessful, I wish I had a better answer for you, but the Recovery form is automated, and no one can override it, including Microsoft support(which we are not a part of).

    Here are some tips:

    1. Use a Device & Location You Used Before
    2. Fill the Form Slowly & Accurately
    3. Provide the Most Important Information First
    4. Email Usage Details Matter: If it’s an Outlook/Hotmail account, add:
    • Subject lines of emails you sent recently (e.g., “Invoice for January”, “Job Application”, “Family Photos”)

    If you used the account on a Windows PC:

    • Mention the device name (e.g., DESKTOP‑123ABC)
    • Approximate Windows sign‑in dates

    I hope this information helps. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.