Using Outlook for Android for personal email and calendar management
You are always welcome, and I hope it will be all good.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I bought a new device and tried to add outlook email address on it ( android) but failed and ended up using several passwords thinking I will go through but ended up compromising myself. Now I'm frustrated because I can't access my account. I even tried adding alias account thinking it will help but nothing
Kindly help me with recovering my outlook account.
Please help me I'm desperate and frustrated
Regards.
Using Outlook for Android for personal email and calendar management
You are always welcome, and I hope it will be all good.
Hi, I'm Bernard. I'm happy to help!
It typically happens when the account flags suspicious behavior due to multiple login attempts. To sort out the issue, kindly follow the steps below:
Method 1. Go to this link: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2153610
Then follow the prompts to recover.
For reference:
Method 2. I recommend submitting a recovery form:
Please complete the form and expect a reply within a couple of days.