Blocked account

Pearl Ntsuntsha 0 Reputation points
2026-10-01T15:30:42.69+00:00

I bought a new device and tried to add outlook email address on it ( android) but failed and ended up using several passwords thinking I will go through but ended up compromising myself. Now I'm frustrated because I can't access my account. I even tried adding alias account thinking it will help but nothing

Kindly help me with recovering my outlook account.

Please help me I'm desperate and frustrated

Regards.

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For home
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Lester Bernard Reyes 85,500 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-02T18:11:12.1966667+00:00

    You are always welcome, and I hope it will be all good.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Lester Bernard Reyes 85,500 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-01T17:41:27.43+00:00

    Hi, I'm Bernard. I'm happy to help!

    It typically happens when the account flags suspicious behavior due to multiple login attempts. To sort out the issue, kindly follow the steps below:

     

    Method 1. Go to this link: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2153610

    Then follow the prompts to recover.

    For reference:

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/account-has-been-locked-805e8b0d-4141-29b2-7b65-df6ff6c9ce27

     

    Method 2. I recommend submitting a recovery form:

    https://account.live.com/acsr

    Please complete the form and expect a reply within a couple of days.

     

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.