Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
Hello QUINN, CHRISTOPHER
To make it clear, currently, based on what I checked, there is no public Microsoft roadmap confirming that the "Notes" button will be fully restored in New Outlook. Additionally, the latest New Outlook release notes also do not mention bringing Notes back as a standalone module.
I can see that other users in this thread have raised the same concern as you.
where can I add a note in the new outlook
However, If you would like to see this functionality return in the future, you can submit feedback through the Feedback Portal - Ideas · Community. While there is no guarantee that a feature will be added or changed, user feedback helps the Microsoft product team understand customer needs and priorities.
After sending your feedback, you can "share the link" in this thread so I and other users can vote it to gain more attentions.
Appreciate for your patience and understanding, and hopefully Microsoft will make improvement soon.
Thank you for your patience and kindness in this matter!