I cancelled my powerbi subscription in June 2026, but I am still being charged monthly

Manjeera Pariti 0 Reputation points
2026-10-01T09:29:37.2566667+00:00

I cancelled my powerbi subscription on 3 June 2026, attached is the screenshot of the request for cancelleation approved. However, Im still being wrongfully charged SGD $21.08 even till date. This is fraudulent and I want to report this issue. I need refund for every month's charge from June 2026 until now.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Windows
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Hin Vo 1,280 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-01T10:09:15.6766667+00:00

    Hi @Manjeera Pariti

    May I know whether the subscription was purchased directly from Microsoft or through a third-party reseller/provider?

    If this license is associated with a work or school account, your Microsoft 365 administrator may be able to review the subscription status in the Microsoft 365 Admin Center. If needed, they may also be able to create a support request from the admin portal to engage the Billing team for further investigation.

    If the subscription was purchased directly from Microsoft, I recommend contacting Microsoft Billing Support and providing your cancellation approval confirmation, the monthly charge details, and the account associated with the subscription.

    You can contact the Billing team via the phone support options available here:

    Contact Microsoft Customer Support

    If the subscription was purchased through a reseller or third-party provider, please contact them directly, as they manage the billing relationship and refund process.

    The appropriate billing team will be able to review the subscription history, investigate why charges continued after the cancellation, and determine whether any refund may be applicable.

    I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance, feel free to reach out.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.